Carter Dickens Lawyers understands that buying or selling a residential or commercial property is a big decision and a significant matter for most people. Here at Carter Dickens Lawyers, our conveyancing team caters to all people making property transactions in Western Australia.
Our experienced conveyancing team is based in Joondalup and can help with:
- Preparation of contracts for sale or purchase of land
- Contract review
- Property settlements and negotiations
- Commercial & Retail Leases
- Auction enquiries
- Assistance with identifying suitable opportunities for finance
- Assistance for first home owners & the First Home Owners Grant
- Mortgages, refinancing & property deposit bonds
- Property developments
- Property division
Our conveyancing clients include first home buyers, property developers, real estate agents, banks, mortgage brokers and surveyors.
Our conveyancing services are offered at competitive rates, and we deliver them through a highly qualified and experienced conveyancing team that includes licensed conveyancers and industry experts.
Arrange a consultation with Carter Dickens Lawyers and chat with an experienced conveyancing lawyer in Joondalup today.