Planning for your family’s future after you’re gone is a really important legal task.
If you take the time now to make an effective legally binding Will and Testament you can save your family not only stress but money in what will undoubtedly be a difficult time for them.
Carter Dickens Lawyers have experienced Wills lawyers based in Joondalup who can help you prepare a binding Will and Testament today.
Our will lawyers can help:
- Advise you in regard to estate and Probate laws
- Write a Will that maximises the inheritance for your family
- Set up family and testamentary trusts
- Advise you in regard to choosing executors and guardians
- Minimise the chance that your Will is contested and subject to litigation
- Advise in regard to estate tax (including capital gains) and financial concerns
- Assist with grants of probate
At the same time as considering your Will we strongly recommend that you also put in place plans for any future incapacity through Power of Attorney and Power of Guardianship documents. This will ensure that if you somehow become unable to make decisions about your finances, your medical treatment or living arrangements then the person or persons who you trust to make these decisions can do so unhindered.
Our Wills lawyers in Joondalup can also help you with disputing a Will, or ensuring that you receive your fair share should a loved one pass away without a Will.
Contact us to find out more or to arrange a consultation with one of our will lawyers in Joondalup.